Patient Advisory Group - Think4Brum
Children and young people are at the centre of everything we do at Forward Thinking Birmingham.
We're always keen to ensure our services not only meet your needs but that we listen to your voice on all aspects of the care we provide.
This is where Think4Brum comes in.
Think4Brum gives you an opportunity to get directly involved in Forward Thinking Birmingham, helping us to shape the design and delivery of our services.
We'll provide you with the support and encouragement to have your say, as well as offering training opportunities and the chance to get involved in lots of different activities.
In Think4Brum you can:
- Represent Forward Thinking Birmingham at local and national events;
- Help us appoint members of staff;
- Take part in professional mentorship opportunities;
- Contribute to staff training;
- Get your voice heard across the service;
- Meet other passionate young people and make new friends.
We'll support you every step of the way and you can be involved as much or as little as you'd like.