Medicines management resources
Medication plays an important part in the treatment we give to many of the children, young people and young adults using our services. Medicines can be very effective in helping people to recover from a range of mental health disorders. A fantastic resource for basic information about medicines is the Choice and Medication website.
The website offers people information about mental health conditions and the medication treatments available to help make informed decisions about their medicines.
Conditions covered include schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, alcohol-related disorders, ADHD and many more.
Why use Choice and Medication?
- Answers to the most commonly asked questions about mental health medicines and conditions
- User-friendly printable leaflets to help you understand your treatment options
- Compares side effects for all mental health medication available
- Medicine leaflets available in a variety of popular languages
- The information is constantly updated with changing UK guidelines and the most recent safety advice without the need to search the Internet
If you have any questions regarding your medication and would like to speak to a Pharmacist or Pharmacy technician, please contact Forward Thinking Birmingham Pharmacy on 0121 333 9781.