We all think about dying or death from time to time but if you find yourself having suicidal thoughts, it's really important you talk to someone.
You may feel extremely low or hopeless and not know how to cope - whatever it is, we can help you find a way out.
Feeling suicidal can be extremely frightening and confusing. You may feel that you'd be 'better off dead' or find yourself thinking about how you could end your life. This doesn't necessarily mean that you want to die - you may just feel that you can't keep living or feel you have no other options.
When you have suicidal thoughts you may:
- Find it difficult to think of anything else;
- Feel overwhelmed by negative emotions;
- Believe that there is no other option but to end your life;
- Experience depression and severe anxiety;
- Not be able to cope with situations and emotions on a daily basis.
These thoughts can be extremely scary and difficult to talk about but it's important you speak to someone. If you're worried and think that you may harm yourself, try to stay calm and seek immediate help and advice.
If you or someone around you is in immediate physical danger, please: